Our custom finishing department will advise you on the best finishing for your product and application:Cut Lengths to Your Requirements
Extruded lengths are typically 100 ft. coils but shorter lengths can be cut to your specifications.
- Cut 0-Rings, washers and thin seals are made by slicing sections from full length coils.
- Spliced Endless Gasket Extrusions.
- Spliced Endless Cord.
- Extruded Gaskets with Molded Corners
General color matching can be specified by supplying a color sample or specifying a distinct PMS (Pantone Matching System) number
O-Rings Spliced, Molded or Extruded
- Extruded 0-Rings (Precision Cut Tubing/Washers): Profile extrusions are cut to desired thickness . Economical volume production for up to a 1.5" cross sections.
- Spliced 0-Rings: Large diameter 0-Rings are made by end-to-end splicing of lengths of tubing for diameters up to 10 ft.
- Molded 0-Rings: We mold small up to 6” diameter 0-Rings in high production volumes.
- Mitered corners
- Molded corners
- Mitre corner frames
- Die-cut notches
- Die-cuts from sheets, strips