Delford Industries has been supplying industry with rubber products for more than half a century. We supply custom engineered extruded and molded products as well as many standard shapes.
Delivering a Wide Range of Quality Rubber & Plastic Parts for Over 50 Years
Within our 65,000 square foot facility we:
- Compound and mix Natural Rubber (Isoprene), Synthetic Rubber (Polyisoprene), SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber), Nitrile (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber), Neoprene® (Polychloroprene), and EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer). We can meet virtually any specification, military, ASTM, commercial. We have compounds that are made from FDA approved ingredients as well as compounds that meet the flame, smoke and toxic gas requirements of the transit industry.
- Machine extrusion dies and splicing molds, fabricate other tools and fixtures.
- Extrude rubber and TPR – using both continuous cure and conventional steam cure techniques.
- Mold rubber and bond rubber to metal.
- Perform all secondary operations associated with the extrusion process: form curing, cutting, splicing.
|YOUR ONE STOP SHAPE SHOP|
|Call, Fax, or E-mail us for price and delivery before you order!|
|E-mail: email@example.com - Phone: 845-342-3901 - Fax: 845-342-3168|